Sunday, September 20, 2009

This was a pretty exciting week for us. Here in Tawas City things are starting to cool off a lot and everyone is getting back into the routine of things as school starts up again.

Timo just had his birthday last week on September 14. We celebrated by waking him up to a pancake breakfast in bed with candles. He had to eat it pretty quick though because the bus was about to pick him up! After I got home from work, Petronella had made dinner and a cake for Timo and we gave him his presents. First we gave him and Matthew a Nerf sword so that they could play with them together. Then Timo got his favorite present, a small six string guitar. Being three years old he hasn't learned figer postitions or anything like that on the guitar, but at least he can play along with the wiggles when they pull out their guitars!

Saturday we had a birthday party for Timo that we invited some friends over. I set up a croquet course at Petronella's request for everyone to enjoy. It was a little rough for the kids at first, but I think that they enjoyed it. I learned a little about how to play croquet, but I'm sure there are a lot of rules that I don't know. Kinda seems like golf to me.

No comments: