Saturday, June 13, 2009











































Few days ago I took Matthew and Timo outside for an attempt to take some photos of them. I haven't had professional pictures taken of the kids for a long time..actually I am embarrest to say that we have only have a picture of Matthew when he was 3 months and his school picture when he was 3. So I was very motivated to see if I could try to get a good picture of Timo myself. I was pleasently surprised that the pictures turned out so good. I still have to do some editing in photoshop (if I ever have ANY TIME...)

4 comments:

Terra said...

wow--they are really growing up. nice job with the pictures.

KellyAnne said...

What handsome boys! Yeah, good luck finding any TIME! I'm sure you are kept very very busy!!

Kim-the-girl said...

Timo is such a little clone of you! He looks so much like you its crazy!!! And he's as big as Matthew! Wow! Hey, I was just going to email you, but Ethan's aunt and uncle just got called to serve a mission in Helsinki Finland working on the Institute outreach program. They are super excited! Just thought I'd pass along the good news. :)

steph said...

The boys are so cute! I absolutely love the pics! You really did a fantastic job!