Monday, September 28, 2009

I have been busy with life so I haven't been able to write on the blog very much. However, this morning I find myself on front of computer chceking messages on Facebook with an ice cream container, so looks like I could do something... ;)

Matthew and Timo are in Head Start (preschool) 4 days a week in the the morning, so I have a little chance to get some things done, and take a little break at times. Life with 3 young boys is so hectic. I love our 3 adorable, smart and energetic boys a ton, but activities at the school and friends is perfect change of scenary for them and I love them even more when they get home from school (after getting a chance to have a peaceful morning with just Jared).

Our kids are doing great. Timo loved his birthday and is very happy to be 3. Timo is a very smart and charming boy. He says some really funny and cute things. Yesterday I was getting a bit stressed out when I was trying to get the driving instructions from mapquest how to get to the stake center. I needed to be there between 4 and 5pm and it takes and hour and half to get there. I was worried that I couldn't make it (or I would get lost...I always do). Timo said: You can do it mommy and he said it 3-4 times. That made me feel happy, and I was able to make the trip bymyself and didn't get lost on the way there...but did get lost on the way back :). That's ok, since my biggest worry was to be there on time and I made it. I always forget the funny things Timo says but remembered one from yesterday... Just before going to the doctor Timo said: Jared is going to the doctor and getting a haircut. I thought that is pretty funny, especially because Jared has only a little hair. One time Matthew told the same doctor that he likes to go to the dentist because he gets candy and cookies there (which was not true). The doctor found it pretty funny too :)

Jared woke up....gotta run...
Ok, Jared is doing great. In just last few weeks Jared has learned to crawl, sit and pull himself up and is already cruising. He just turned 7 months. Seemed like it all happened all at once. One time he was just like a noodle happy in one spot and the next minute he is all over the place. I think he is quite a surpriser. He keeps pretty low profile, and then breaks all the expectations. Jared used to be chubby baby, but now he is this tiny thing always on the move. Changing a diaper can be a challenge because if you are not fast enough he crawls on the other side of the room.

Matthew had a chance to sing "I am a child of God" in Sacrament meeting. He did great and many were touched by his singing. We had a primary sacrament meeting, and Matthew did great on his part. Our family joined Matthew singing I am a child of God.
Matthew is very happy to be back in preschool. I went to his class on Friday and his teacher said that he is doing great. She said that thst Matthew surprised everyone when he was showing how far he could count and he went all the way to 48 without any mistakes :) Matthew is a very bright boy.

I am enjoying our new home. I still have some unpacking to do, but I''ll get done eventually... I have a lot of cleaning to do..there is always more cleaning for moms.... I am certainly not going to run out of things to do.

Sorry, I still don't have the card reader for the camera, so pictures must wait.

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

jed-laura said...

amen, about the cleaning. Your family sounds like so much fun. We miss all of you. Have fun getting a hair cut at the doctors and getting yummy cavity-building goodies at the dentist.

My doctors and dentist are boring compared to yours! Insurance NEVER pays for haircuts and goodies.