Friday, October 10, 2008



Timo had great time at the park


Matthew hanging on the top of the slide.



Matthew and Timo love the lake and have been swimming in it few times already, but the water is getting too cold!





It has been forever since I wrote on the blog last. Things have been busy, The big news is that I am pregnant and it's going to be a BOY! I had my ultra sound on Thursday. With all the crazy moving we have been doing I wasn't able to go to the doctor until two weeks ago. I'll be due Feb 11. It certainly will be interesting to see how we can handle 3 wild boys... Matthew is in preschool 4 days a week for 2.5 hours and that gives me a nice break. Timo and Matthew are playing better together and are listening to me more and that helps a lot. I'm sure it will be chaos for a while..or forever, but we'll adjust :) Bobby took the kids to the park today and he took some pictures. It looks like they had lots of fun. We have this cool park a mile from our house and the kids love it. 

6 comments:

Jason Both said...

Congratulations! I pretty much found out that you have three boys today. That is way exciting. We have three girls. We were kind of hoping for a boy last time. Now if we have any more, I think I would just like another girl because I already have three of them. I don't know what I would do with a boy. I think Jason might think differently though. Although, it's funny because if he ever hears a name he likes, it seems to always be a girl's name. Maybe it's just habit. We'll see what the future holds for us. I hope you're feeling ok with having to move, take care of two boys, and deal with a pregnancy at the same time. I know how that goes. I did that last winter, and we were sick and driving in like ten feet of snow at the same time. It was exhausting!

Kim-the-girl said...

HOORAY! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! 3 boys is fun, don't let anyone tell you different. That park does look like fun. Good luck with everything. Miss you!

Terra said...

Holy cow! congrats! your boys are growing up so much.

steph said...

Congrats!!! I hope that everything continues to go well and that your pregnancy goes well! I'm soo excited for y'all!

Jennifer B said...

Wow Congrats. That is awesome!!

JandS Morgan said...

Can you tell I'm a little behind? Congrats again, that is so exciting. Better start investing in some padded walls :)