Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today Bobby and I had talks in church, and Bobby also played the piano. We stayed in the Branch President's old house this past week (they are renting in out in the end of next week). Of course our branch president had a good opportunity to asks us to speak :) This was our second Sunday, so he will make sure that we won't get too relaxed. We are happy to be in our branch. Everyone is super friendly. We also found out that santa attends our ward ;) We have an old man with long white beard and after sacrament meeting he gave cards to Matthew and Timo with his picture on the front in a santa outfit, and it said Merry Christmas:  From: Santa. That was pretty funny. He is a very nice man and said that would visit Bobby and I next week. 

Yesterday we took the kids to the beach in lake Huron. The lake is great. The water is clean, and it looks beautiful. The kids were excited to jump in. It got deep very slow, so Matthew and Timo went ways into the water. Matthew was in water neck deep. We better teach him to swim soon. The kids got to play in a park too. It was so beautiful, when I get my camera unpacked I'll take some pictures. 

So tomorrow our plan is to move to the house we are renting. Hopefully I have the energy... I am way behind with my web design stuff so I hope I get an early start tomorrow on that.

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Sounds great! I wish we were close to the beach...my kids keep asking if we can go... I think we're about 5 hours from the Gulf coast. Good luck moving in!

steph said...

Welcome to MI!!! Your new adventure sounds wonderful! It is absolutely beautiful during the summer there! Your new home looks so cute! Good luck unpacking and getting all settled in!

Jason Both said...

Hey there Petronella. This is Leah and Jason Both. It looks like you all have been busy. You have a beautiful family. We have a blog spot too, but there aren't a whole lot of pictures up there right now. I accidentally deleted all of our posts the other day. Within the next month we should have plenty to look at though. Good luck with settling in to a new home.