Thursday, October 16, 2008









Fall is here
Finally I feel like things are starting to settle down. I have been quite stressed out with all the changes in the past year. I feel like our boys are doing a lot better after we moved here. They are playing more together. They are getting into a good routine. Having Matthew in preschool for few hours 4 times a week really helps us getting into a routine. I have been able to get some things done while Matthew is in preschool and I feel like my life is not constant chaos all the time. I also find myself being more patient with our kids and playing more with them.  Timo enjoys the one on one time he gets when Matthew is in school. I'm enjoying the beautiful fall colors. However, we have a ton of leaves on our yard and I need to do some racking....but that can wait :) My neighbor fixed our rack..do you think that was a hint?:) I actually racked last Saturday, but then the next day a bunch of more leaves fell down....
Last night we had a young women's activity at our house. I am loving my new calling. Bobby was very kind and took the kids shopping with him. We made  lemon squares and they were delicious.  Well there is not anything too exciting going on, so this is all for now...

6 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

It looks beautiful! I hope we get a pretty fall one of these days... so far we're still green. Your boys look so cute and grown up.

Terra said...

Wow, what a great place to live! I'm so gal everything is going so well for you.

steph said...

Ah, it is soo beautiful! Thanx for sharing the pics... I live vicariously through you for the fall :)! The boys look like they are having so much fun there!

Jennifer B said...

Those are beautiful pics. I love the fall leaves. (Not something we get to enjoy here in Vegas. =)

Unknown said...

These pictures are beautiful. The kid is cute, cute, cute, too.

JandS Morgan said...

I highly recommend an electric leaf blower. It is so much easier, especially when you have so many leaves and they are fairly inexpensive.