Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bobby has been working on this blog and I thought that I should start helping him out and do my part. This has been a quite stressful year for me that I didn't find time to work on anything extra. We made it through optometry school and I am excited and scared at the same time what the future will hold for us. Right now we are in transition waiting to see where Bobby will get a job. We have been looking at Michigan which I am pretty excited about. I can't wait to settle down and have more order to our crazy life :) Of course that might be a bit too much to ask with too energetic boys. Matthew and Timo are doing great. Matthew and Timo are playing more together and when Matthew is gone Timo is always looking and asking for him. Matthew is the scientific type in the family and Timo is the social butterfly. At the grocery store Timo is always saying "Hi" and giving cute smiles and trying to get people's attention. It's quite cute. Matthew knows his alphabet, numbers, colors and shapes (even pentagon and hexagon). He loves to give hugs and kisses. His latest is to turn the hose on and spray Timo while playing in the grandparents back yard. I have to keep close eye on them... There are also two small dogs that Matthew and Timo are always after...kissing and hugging. I am glad they are friendly dogs. 

No comments: