Friday, July 26, 2013

Matthew's Baptism!

It's been forever. Occasionally I keep dreaming of being more diligent with our blog. We'll see how that goes. Last week Bobby's family was visiting from California for Matthew's baptism. I was so proud of him for getting baptized! He did so well that day and was happy about his day. Bobby was taking his mom and Lynn and Timo and Jared to Church and I was going 20 min earlier to set up refreshments and such. Matthew was waiting for me in the car and I found him praying in the car that everything would go well for his baptism. I was so happy that he wanted to be baptized and that he wanted this day to be special.



Matthew's Baptism Announcement



Matthew just before his baptism program starts.




Matthew and us are happy after his baptism.

Just some pretty flowers in our backyard.



...and a random bunny :)

1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

How exciting that he chose to be baptized! I'm amazed that our boys are already so big! Time sure flies!