Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Timo loves missionaries. This is him giving a lesson on FHE about being a missionary

On a random note I saw this cool ice formation outside few weeks ago, so I had to get a photo.
Timo loves wearing my shoes ;)
Our new boy band....after few minutes I sent them with the pans in their bedroom.

Yes, there is a cat inside the washing mashine :)

Baby Vampire :)

Jared found my Finnish candy collection...I don't blame him, it's good stuff :)

He knows he is in trouble, you can tell it from his face :)

Jared is so helpful in the kitchen...

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh my goodness look how they are growing!!! And I recognize a sweater Jared is wearing... ah, memories.

Petronella said...

All of our boys have had their turn enjoying the cute sweater you made :) You are so talented and determind, I have gone and looked at you products in the etsy shop few times.

Cam said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a really long time, I need to add it to my feeds so I don't forget! Sounds like you've been moving a lot and keeping busy. Hope your family is well. And I agree, that is a really cool ice formation.