Saturday, July 26, 2008

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I just left a comment and somehow erased it. so i'll try starting over.
My memory of Petra going on our morning walking when we'd go with Terra and Cheryl - along with our little munchkins and all four of our pregnant bellies. I'm sure we were quite the sight! Also, I remember your generosity in letting me borrow things from you (since you were next door) and dropping off the monitor. You saved me many times - thanks!

My memory of Bobby is hearing him through the wall play the piano on Sunday mornings. We enjoyed it and missed it when we moved.

It looks like a fun rafting trip! I'm glad.

Susan said...

Awe! I realized where my mystery comment went - I have to wait for your approval before it's posted! I'm catching on...slowly. I can't remember if I left my comment under this post or the one before it, though, so maybe i just sound crazy! (probably pretty close to the truth)

Jennifer B said...

I remember playing in grandpa & grandma's backyard when your family would come visit for the summer. I do remember the hiking trip up to the I in Pocatello. That was a fun night to get to know each other better. =)

Kim-the-girl said...

I remember lots of great dinners. I remember you coming to see me in the hospital when Jonas was born and then seeing you and Matthew before we left. It was so much fun watching those boys grow up and change so much together for their first couple years.

Joseph Sandiego said...

sooo many memories, bobby. playing uno in class? that's a good one.